We're into Earnings season and the big banks have reported their 2022 Q4 numbers and outlook for 2023.
So far he start to 2023 is similar to the end of 2022: the markets are nervous and looking for one or more pieces of data that will help predict the next Fed move. But there is always a silver lining and the nervousness has produced some nice trading conditions which Inteligex Members are very much enjoying.
This week in rolling bananas we cover the Davos Global Economic Forum, the biggest ever Pump and Dump Prosecution, Bank Earnings to date, Tesla price cuts in the US/Europe, China's population issue, alternative meat products and much more.
So relax for 20 minutes and absorb:
- Bank earnings so far
- The Davos World Economic Forum
- Atlas Trading brought to justice. The biggest Pump and Dump scheme in history
- Influencers being prosecuted for lying
- Tesla crashes prices in the UK and Europe
- Private equity financing and the spooky similarities between Collateralised Fund Obligation and the disastrous Collateralised Debt Obligation from the Great Financial Crisis
- Even more crypto woes, but Bitcoin surges
- 70s/80s TV programmes
- Crypto exchange interdependencies
- FTX and Madoff, why are there so many Frauds
Twitter - https://twitter.com/InteligexTrader
Podcasts - https://rollingbananas.com
Home - https://www.inteligex.com/
Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
US Stocks in 2023
Your Best Shot at Goal
Focus, Discipline and Psychology
Learn to Earn
Alternative Trading System
Selecting Your Stocks