Another week and more bitesize updates to keep you up to speed with the world of business and finance. Plus we give you those little life hacks to make you richer.
On Friday the markets were surprised by the jobs data that came out. It exceeded expectations which is not the news the fed wanted to hear as it means the interest rate rises are not currently working.
China's unlocking makes the update, as do Blackstone's real estate fund, business model problems at Doordash and Klarna, FTX's meaningless apology and Musk wants a chip implanted in his brain.
We also cover inflation in Turkey, if you think you've got a bad listen to this.
So relax for 20 minutes and absorb:
- Will interest rates work? Jobs numbers are up!
- China unlocks key cities to get the economy moving but large parts of the population are unvaccinated
- FTX founder says sorry after treating client money like his own
- A chip in Musk's brain
- Klarna losses double but it says it's on the path to profitability
- Doordash shedding staff
- Liquidity of Blackstone Real Estate fund tested
- Wirecard Fraud trial
- Turkish inflation drops
Twitter - https://twitter.com/InteligexTrader
Podcasts - https://rollingbananas.com
Home - https://www.inteligex.com/
Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn How to Earn
Best Trading System
How the Rich get Richer